Thursday, September 13, 2012

A day together, finally.

Today we are heading out on a whale watch. It is exciting because I haven't been on one all year. Also, it is exciting because I finally get to spend a real day with Alan. It is beyond nice to spend some actual time with him after so long of not being able to spend days together.

I love when we spend days out on the ocean. It brings back all of the memories of when we first started hanging out. Those days will always hold a special place in my heart.

When Alan and I first met we were working for different boat companies that went to the same dock. We used to leave each other presents on the dock, and special messages. Alan would leave me thermoses of hot chocolate and hot vanilla. We also played Battleship from boat to boat.

He was always such a perfect gentleman. Today has been such a great day together. I am so lucky to be in love with such a wonderful man.

No comments:

Post a Comment