Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Speed Bumps

So, today I went for blood work to see if I ovulated. They checked my progesterone levels and they were barely elevated. I'm not exactly sure what this means, but I have to go back in on Friday so they can steal more of my blood. I am wondering if it is just too soon after ovulation that it didn't read. I am wondering a lot of things, actually.

Mostly wondering about why every time I feel like we have passed a hurdle another one pops up. Or, maybe this is the same hurdle that we just can't pass. I am hoping my levels go up, and they can see a clear surge. I'm hoping this is the last blood draw and that this cycle will be successful.

On an similar, but mostly unrelated note, my thyroid levels are finally under control. That's good. I'm excited about that at least. That means not having to get used to another dosage and feeling sick for two weeks! Hooray!

All in all I am not as emotional as I thought I would be. This news, while it isn't the best, certainly isn't the worst. I am wondering if they will up my dosage for next cycle. Tonight I am going to focus on having fun and being in the moment because yes, things kind of suck right now, but this is my only chance to live in this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment