Friday, September 7, 2012

Alan

There are few things in the world that can calm me down. I mean really calm me down. In, fact, forget a few, there is only one thing. That is Alan. He isn't a thing, but he isn't just a person either. Alan is like air. I can not live without him. I thank God every single day of my life for sending me Alan. I can't even find appropriate words to use to describe how he makes me feel. I think about all of the love I have in my heart for him, and it makes me tear up. I don't think I let him know enough how much he truly means to me.

I didn't expect to ever have a relationship with him. We were just supposed to be roommates. Alan has treated me better than I have ever been treated by anyone in my life. Not a lot of people realize that Alan saved me in so many different ways. We have been through so much as a couple, and
I can't see me sticking around anyone else.

Our first real date, he pulled out all of the stops. He bought me two dozen roses and drove through a blizzard to take me out on Valentine's Day. I am pretty sure that is when I realized that this one was THE one. I am sure I will post many times about how fabulous Alan is, but that is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment