Thursday, October 11, 2012

Lucky number 2?

So today I started my second cycle of Clomid. I am not excited for the side effects that come along with it, but hey, I am willing to do whatever it takes. After a negative test on Sunday I was expecting that I would be starting another cycle. My hopes aren't very high, yet, but I am sure that will fluctuate throughout the month. I have decided to also chart this month because I like know what my body is doing, and now that I know it will (hopefully) be working, I would like to see it happen.


Other than that there isn't much to update on that topic. I am trying to stay grounded. I have lots of things to distract me in the meantime. Like going to see J.K. Rowling, and a trip to New Hampshire! Woo hoo! It will be nice to get away and forget everything.

Sometimes you just need time away to stay sane.

Other updates? Hmm let's see. I find out for sure if I am keeping my shift tomorrow, so I am anxious about that. I am no longer wearing my engagement ring because I am afraid of destroying something that is so precious to me. My finger feels so naked without it on it. Wah! Today was supposed to be the official opening day of the NHL, and nothing. I am pretty pissed that the NHL and the NHLPA are meeting about asinine things instead of focusing on the real issues at hand. I am sure there is a ton more, but I can't remember right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment