Friday, October 12, 2012

Friend Friday: Hailey

Tonight I would like to talk about Hailey. Hailey and I have not known each other very long, but that doesn't mean we aren't close. Hailey is incredibly strong and is a fantastic mother of two wonderful little girls. Hailey is someone in real life that I can actually talk openly about this whole infertility thing.

She has such a great balance in her life, and she is doing such a great job of raising her girls while her husband is away. I know it can't be easy on her, but you would never know that. She is an incredible mum and is so good with her beautiful daughters. She knows when to speak up for herself and for her family. She would literally sacrifice everything for them.

As I said, Hailey and I have not known each other very long, but that doesn't mean our friendship lacks validity. She has been such a crucial part of my journey in remaining hopeful. Something about Hailey calms me down with this whole experience. Maybe because she is so calm and understands how much I want a child. Hailey is a fantastic listener and always knows just what to say. I am pretty sure she wants me to be pregnant just as much as I do. Her encouragement means so much to me. I would be lost without it. I don't know if she realized how much she has helped me though this journey.

I hope that one day I am able to be as great of a mother as Hailey is to her daughters. I love seeing the light in her eyes when she watches them. It is something I so long for. I don't feel jealous when I am around her, yes I am jealous she has two beautiful daughters, but I am so happy that she has them. She is so deserving. I love that she lets me help out with the kids instead of being condescending and assuming that I know nothing about kids because I am not a mother.

I am really glad Hailey fell in to my life. She is such an amazing person, and I love being in her presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment