Thursday, October 11, 2012

Karma

I am a big believer in Karma, but sometimes I am confused at how it works. I like to live my life in a way that I am proud of, but sometimes that line is blurred. Sometimes I feel like I go out of my way to be a good person in the moment and not for the greater good.

I feel very responsible for something that I really had no control over. I am wondering if my Karma is all messed up now. I try to be the best person I can, but I have slip ups just like everyone else. Sometimes it is hard to see the bigger picture. To see what the plan really is. Was I just a scapegoat for this entire situation and it was a plan put in motion long before I even knew about it? Did I handle myself with integrity? I would like to believe so, but how can I be sure?

I know I am over-analyzing as I often do, but I really can't help it. I just hope that people and fate realize that I wasn't trying to be cruel in any way. I am nervous of the repercussions of my actions, and I hope that I did the right thing.

I feel like I did clear the air with one of my co-workers and feel that we are going to have a better relationship moving forward. That is important to me, and I don't like knowing that she felt that I didn't like her for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment