Thursday, October 25, 2012

Days Off

My days off this week were pretty good! Tuesday I vegged out for most of the day, and then I got to talk to Melissa for like 4 hours. Then we had a little movie night and drank some cider. It was nice and relaxing. It was fun to lip sync and dance to Rock of Ages, and just be goofy.

Wednesday we went to Pumpkin Spectacular at Roger Williams Park Zoo. It was sensational! They lay out 5000 pumpkins and it is unbelievable. They have different genres and they were all so exquisite! There were pumpkins as far as the eye could see! They set them up so it looked like they were floating on the lake, and they had them hanging in trees! It was amazing!

I also got my first pumpkin ale of the season. Yes, I know it is very late, but I have been trying not to drink much. It was delicious, though and it had a perfect little cinnamon sugar rim! Yummy! I tried to get Alan to dance with me, but he wasn't having it. maybe he will dance with me in the kitchen someday soon.

Aside from that I didn't do anything. I was a lazy bum. Now, tomorrow I have to do laundry. Blah. Oh, well! I don't regret using my days off to rest!

I got a positive OPK yesterday, so that is exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment