Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Lockout

The lockout has ended and this is very good news. I am excited to have hockey back in my life! Although, I will miss watching the replays of the Stanley Cup Finals from 2011.

I have stated that I am excited for hockey to be back, but at the same time, I am still pissed off. I am pissed off that we get half a season because of greed. I am pissed of because we won't see any of the Western Conference teams until the playoffs, and I am pissed off because the NHL is stacking the schedule up with all of the rivalries to guarantee arenas to sell out.

I am not sure exactly what the new CBA is yet, because I haven't had time to do all of the research on it, but I do know that it is a 10 year agreement, and that there is something about an amnesty clause in there.

So, yes the lockout is over, but I am still beyond pissed off about it. I am excited to see my boys in their wonderful black and gold uniforms, the ones they belong in. I will take the 48-50 regular season games, but that doesn't mean I still don't feel abused by the league.

No comments:

Post a Comment