Thursday, January 24, 2013

Small Successes

Last Friday Alan and I decided that we had to change our lifestyle. We joined My Fitness Pal, and have really stepped up our eating habits and exercise. I was shocked to find out how motivated an app could make me. Since I joined I have been under my calories every single day!

I have been more active, and less likely to snack. At the end of every day the app tells me my projected weight in 5 weeks if I continue to keep up this lifestyle. That really motivates me. To know that if keep it up I will see results.

I am so proud of myself, and of Alan. I feel better all around. This week I have lost 2 pounds. That doesn't seem like much, but it matters to me. Each ounce is one ounce that was holding me back from my goals and my dreams.

Every ounce that I lose I gain so much from.

No comments:

Post a Comment