Saturday, January 5, 2013

Stranger Than Fiction

I just finished watching the movie Stranger Than Fiction. If you haven't seen it, you should. It is one of my favorite movies ever made. It is smart and funny and extremely thought provoking. It isn't what you would expect from a Will Farell movie, but it is fantastic.

As I was watching I was thinking about how we have no control over what happens to us. Someone else writes the pages to our book. From the mundane tasks we preform to the most significant moments in our lives.

You never know what the domino affect is from your simple action of holding the door for the person behind you. It is crazy to think about how many people are in this world and how far apart we all are, yet we are all connected in some way. I often wonder how anyone can ever feel lonely. I understand the feeling of being alone, but often times when I feel this way, I just need some perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment