Monday, December 10, 2012

Old and Grey

Every day at work, well every weekday, an old man comes in to the station and sits in the waiting area with a book. Then, a commuter train pulls in and the people file off and he gets up and waits for his wife to come along. They meet up, he takes her bag, and then they walk hand in hand to the car.

It is the cutest thing in the history of cute. This couple is so old and grey, yet they are still so in love and so happy with each other. It is so romantic. They remind me of the couple in Up. I really want to find out their story and see if it lives up to the picture I have created.

Then a part of me wants to just watch them from afar as to not destroy this perfect vision in my head. They may not see their lives as some sort of fairy tale romance, but for all of us looking in from the outside, it is nothing short of a happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment