Friday, December 14, 2012

Cut Off

I feel so cut off from everything. I know a lot of it has to do with the fact that my laptop is gone, but I think it goes deeper than that. I feel so cut off from everyone around me. Even the people I know can relate to my situation. I want to close myself off and just be alone. I hate this feeling. I hate not being able to flip open my laptop and write all of these feelings out and get over it.

There are ways around that, but they aren't very conducive to my whole process. For example, right now I am typing this out on my phone, at the train station. My battery is dwindling down and the green is turning to yellow and will inevitably get to red. The screen is tiny, and the keyboard just isn't working as fast as my thoughts are coming.

I guess I have just been feeling really lonely lately. Not because I don't have friends or family around, but mainly because I have isolated myself and have gotten so wrapped up in myself and my situation. I hate being so whiny and emotional constantly. There are much bigger problems in the world right now than my empty uterus.

Maybe one day I will stop being so selfish. Maybe one day I won't have so much loathing, but for now, I am just going to pray hard. For everyone else who is hurting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment