Friday, November 23, 2012

Really People?

So we just came back from Black Friday shopping at Wal-mart. All in all it was not worth the experience. I don't like crowds of people and I don't like people being rude and inconsiderate. The only reason we went out is because I was up and working anyways. We will not be attending that location next year. The people there were exceptionally asshole-ish. The people working just stood around doing nothing but talking to their friends. People were fighting or yelling at each other. It just made me sad. Sad that people are so focused on getting an average deal on a new TV that they forget that they are dealing with other human beings. I can never imagine being that way.

Well, I am going to bed to spend some time with my puppies and my husband who I barely got to see today. Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment